We are fully committed to proactively managing Health, Safety, Environment Protection and acting in an ethical and socially responsible manner, in line with stakeholders’ expectations.
Our priority is to protect the health and safety of people and the public, to minimise the environmental impact associated with hazardous activities, to assure positive effects and contribute to sustainable development.
As a result of infectious disease outbreaks and pandemics throughout the recent past, Baruchaba as a firm has developed infectious disease preparedness and response planning guidance. The guidance is based on traditional infection prevention and industrial hygiene practices and focuses on the design, development, and deployment of an Infectious Disease Prevention and Response (IDPR) Plan.
Get in touch with us today as the global economy eases the lockdown you need guidance and professional advice for your company/organization, community, state and your nation on safety and a healthy environment before fully opening up.
Our Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Titus Emeka Oluwafemi. GradIOSH.
Oluwafemi is proficient, experienced, self-starter and technically minded in line with Occupational Health, and Safety at work. He has over 16 years of strong Project in Construction experience on various development, disciplines including high-rise Construction, Residential Projects, Seaport Project, Rail (Qatar Rail) Project, Airport (Hamad International) Project and Infrastructural works.
He has sufficient expertise in all forms of Health and Safety Management Systems, and has gained more practical experience from major projects in Qatar and Nigeria.
Oluwafemi is a member of GRADIOSH, from theInstitution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)and an Assessor with Specialist Vocational Training Centre (SVT) @ Grimsby United Kingdom.
Oluwafemi is well proactive in methodological ways in motivating and providing a desirable and effective outcome, in solving site related issues and improved the workplace positively to sustain safety conscientious employees and as well impressive experience of creating and delivering organizational change.
Our Company is committed to:
- Complying with all relevant legislation, regulations and other requirements to which Baruchaba subscribes;
- Consulting with all interested stakeholders (including Client, employees, partners, customers, contractors, local communities and industry organisations) to understand and take into account their concerns and expectations;
- Implementing safe working and fitness to work programmes to pursue the goals of eliminating health risks, injuries and damage to the environment or to business assets;
- Minimise adverse impact on the environment;
- Continually promoting awareness of HSE and fostering HSE Culture;
- Adopting a risk-based approach to construction work, ensuring that HSE risks are assessed and managed across the lifecycle for each business activity;
- Maintaining a documented HSE management system which reflects best industry practice and is consistent with legal and regulatory requirements, defining the accountability and responsibilities for HSE within the organisation and including full reporting and review of performance;
- Setting targets for improvement and measuring, appraising and reporting on HSE performance;
- Ensuring that suitable and sufficient resources are in place to manage HSE, providing appropriate training to all personnel and including HSE performance in the appraisal of staff and contractors;
- Expecting every line manager to be fully committed to being a HSE leader, ensuring knowledge and application of HSE requirements and acting with the aim of protecting the health and safety of employees and contractors and preventing environmental pollution;
- Helping all client employees and contractors to recognize their personal responsibility for HSE and the right to openly report any HSE issues of concern. Everyone is encouraged to intervene in the event of unsafe acts or conditions and polluting circumstances, and is empowered to stop work if necessary;
- Conducting a review by the top management of the HSE performances, of the results of HSE audits, of the lessons learnt coming from incidents with the aim to achieve a continual improvement of the HSE management system.